WARNING: Door3 is a GSN side project and its hilarious content may not be appropriate for anyone under 18 years of age.
Which of the following laws is NOT true? Click on the X next to your choice below to see if you win:
- In Hartford, Connecticut, it is illegal to educate a dog. X
- In Alabama, it is illegal to wear a mustache that causes laughter in church. X
- In Arkansas, it is only illegal for a man to marry his sister if she proposes. X
- In Alaska, it is illegal to feed alcohol to a moose. X
- In Illinois, you are forbidden from eating food in a place that is on fire. X
If you get a wrong answer, you’ll be encouraged to try again. If you get the correct answer, you’ll be taken to My GSN, where the winning promo code will be entered for you. You may win one time. This challenge ends Friday, May 30 at 11:59pm ET, so play soon!
Enjoy this game type? Let us know with your feedback below. PLUS find more videos and challenges when you subscribe to the Door3 YouTube channel!