Update: Amazon Sweepstakes and Auctions in the Prize Center

Dear players, we have retired the Amazon sweeps and auctions on GSN.com as of Monday, 10/28. We know this is a change that a number of folks will be unhappy about, and we are deeply sorry for the disappointment.

We do have two new sweepstakes – a weekly $25 Bonus Bucks sweeps with a 25 Oodles entry fee here, and a weekly 1 Million Tokens sweeps with a 1,000 Oodles entry fee here.

If you’d still like to play games and score Amazon or Visa gift cards, you can play cash tournaments oWorldWinner.com to earn Rewards Points. The Rewards Points can be redeemed in the Rewards Store for gift cards. You can learn more about Rewards Points here and here

If you’re a Cash Games player on WorldWinner and not familiar with Bonus Bucks please read the following:

Bonus Bucks are a free currency that you can use to enter any tournament; there are no limitations. The key thing to note is that you use Bonus Bucks to pay for the first 10% of your entry fee and use real money to pay the remaining 90% (think of them as a 10% discount). Like Game Credits, Bonus Bucks cannot be withdrawn. However, unlike Game Credits if you do make a withdrawal you will forfeit any outstanding Bonus Bucks balance. On WorldWinner, we never prevent players from withdrawing and we never impose a fee for withdrawing like other game sites & apps. You can withdraw anytime you like, but you would be sacrificing all of your Bonus Bucks. You can read more about Bonus Bucks in our FAQs here


Oregon State Oodlectible

We continue to celebrate the United States of America. Ready to explore our beautiful states? Click here to add this view of America to your Collections Box and let’s learn more about Oregon! Ends 11/14

~Capital: Salem
~State Nickname: The Beaver State
~State Bird: Western Meadowlark
~State Tree: Douglas Fir
~State Nut: Hazelnut
~State Fruit: Pear
~State Song: Oregon, My Oregon
~State Flower: Oregon Grape
~State Fossil: Metasequoia
~State Gemstone: Oregon Sunstone