I wanted to give you advanced notice of some upcoming changes you’ll be seeing on WorldWinner if you’re also a cash games player.
We understand that not all GSN.com players are cash games players, and in order to create a more streamline WorldWinner experience, we’re making some updates on that side.
Over the next few weeks, GSN.com account details and promotions will no longer be visible on WorldWinner.com.
IMPORTANT – Please note this is a cosmetic change for the WorldWinner site. You can still play on GSN.com, and your account info, promotions, Tokens, and Oodles won’t change! This does not affect your GSN account in any way, it just affects what you will see when you go to WorldWinner. If you’re not a cash games player, you will not notice anything different!
You will still be able access GSN from WorldWinner, but the link back to GSN will be in the footer at the bottom of the page, instead of a GSN Games one at the top.
Here are the updates you’ll see on WorldWinner soon:
– The GSN Games button in the top menu will be removed. In addition to using a link in the footer, you can bookmark GSN.com for easy access.
– Your Token balance will be replaced with your Rewards Points balance in the top right.
– Your Token balance will not be shown on the WorldWinner My Account page.
– Your Oodle balance will not be shown on the WorldWinner homepage.
– You will only see WorldWinner promotions under My Account > My Promotions. If you’re on GSN.com, you will still see all active promotions under My GSN > My Promotions.
Please post here or reach out to Player Services with any questions or concerns.