In the coming days, a brand new help experience will be released on GSN.com and GSN Cash Games (Web and Mobile). Here’s a glimpse into the improvements:
– Updated look and feel
– Easier to read FAQs (no squinting necessary!)
– Simplified Inquiry Forms
– Ability to Contact Support without being logged in (for all you frequent password forgetters out there!)
– Improved tracking for bugs/issues
– Help access points for other popular GSN Games (GSN Casino, Solitaire Tripeaks, Bingo Bash, GSN TV…)
Changes to note:
– Help will open in a separate browser tab allowing you to view FAQs, submit tickets without having to leave the GSN Game you’re enjoying!
– Your current tickets/ticket history (currently accessible through My Support tab in GSN Help) will not be transferred to the new Help system (Don’t worry, the ability to view and reply to your tickets submitted through the new support experience will be available!)
Player Services is excited to share this new support experience with you! Additional improvements and support offerings will be made available in the future to continue to offer the support experience that you deserve!