Daily Bonus Crediting Issue

Since this past weekend a number of people have had issues with the Daily Bonus not crediting. Our technicians are actively troubleshooting and they are focused on finding a solution as soon as possible. We appreciate your patience, and sincerely apologize for the site difficulties. We’ll post any updates here.

UPDATE 3/28. Please click here.

h

116 thoughts on “Daily Bonus Crediting Issue

1. Yesterday the daily bonus did not come up when I clicked on my gsn as it normally does. Later in the day, I clicked on casino in order to get to solitaire rush for tokens (I normally click on all games to get there.) and much to my surprise the daily bonus spin came up. Yeahhh, however today I have not been so lucky. No bonus spin to be found.

• ood thing also, i now get daily bonus when i click on ‘help’ found here at players corner. i was about to contact player services because my token bonus had not appeared and voila: it appeared. i’ve had to do this every day for a few days. at least i know how to find it. my big question is: why did this happen?

• I don’t know why that happens, but will pass it on to the technical team working on this. I tried it, and it didn’t work for me (today I didn’t get daily Bonus either)

2. Thank you for keeping us up to date once again Angel. I missed today’s bonus. My browser froze while I was logged in as Tuesday arrived at 11:00 P.M. central time and when I logged in for the first time today I didn’t get any bonus. My Daily Bonus banner still shows my Monday bonus as today’s also.

3. MY DAILY BONUS HAS NOT BEEN WORKING FOR SEVERAL DAYS NOW, AND WATCH VIDEOS EARN 1,000 TOKENS ALOT OF THE TIME DONT WORK EITHER……………… ANY IDEA WHEN THESES GLICTCHES BE FIXED

4. ihave racked several 100000 points in this mess with well over 50000 tokens in ads. my question will i get credit for what has been on my screen …if not okay i understand cause my bonus before starting ads was huge…but will i be credited properly for the ads i have watched..i keep a list of ad and time when i watched them. i have had trouble before so i always keep notes… thanks…your tech dept. is AMAZING!!!!

• 20ounce, I’m sorry I don’t know the answers to your questions. Player Services is working on it, as well as the site technicians.

• I was not credited with my daily bonus of 31,000 and also I have watched many ads without being credited. I’ve tried to contact GSN with this problem but couldn’t get through to a support group.

5. Angel,
    Just wanted to up date you about my issues w/not getting the newsletter. This is the answer I received from Player Services and have all ready sent in the info they asked for in return. Thank you for your help in this matter. Will keep you posted if you like.

Sorry for any further confusion on my behalf. This newsletter has not been discontinued and you should be receiving it. Can you confirm that these newsletters do not appear in your spam/junk folder? I can’t see why you are not receiving these emails since I can confirm you are signed up for all of our subscriptions (except the TV one). I would be glad to further investigate if you can confirm that your spam and junk folder does not appear to be receiving these emails.

• Debbie did you receive your daily bonus today 3/26/14? I DID NOT
      once again. It worked yesterday but not today. I notified player services
      that the same old situation is happening again. This is becoming very
      irritating. I do not know if I should view the videos. Right now I am only
      viewing the videos by the monkey that offer instant tokens. The other is
      a waste of time

• I did get my bonus yesterday after not getting it for 3 days. But today? Same thing, no bonus. I contacted Player Services again. They have not got back to me yet. I know, It is very frustrating, No good amount of tokens for the spin a thon and the monkey doesn’t even work half of the time. 🙁

6. my daily bonus was terrible too all week I just received them alll!!!!! I contacted players service thanks gsn love ya

7. To all the technicians who worked onDaily Bonus THANK YOU,THANK YOU,THANK YOU so happy to have it back again good job. Mary

8. I haven’t received my daily bonus today and didn’t receive it one day last week. Glad to hear you’re working on the problem.

• Hi Becky, I see you have gotten your Daily Bonus every day:
      3/27/2014 12:11 am Daily Bonus 20,000
      3/26/2014 12:51 am Daily Bonus 19,000
      3/25/2014 12:29 am Daily Bonus 19,000
      3/24/2014 12:24 am Daily Bonus 18,000
      3/22/2014 12:57 am Daily Bonus 18,000
      3/21/2014 1:34 am Daily Bonus 21,000

When you look in your Token transactions, click on “Review Full Transaction History” in the upper right hand corner of the window. There you can do a larger search, and adjust dates.

9. My 1st issue is that I was around day 275 approx., and I was off the web for a month (at least) due to back surgery, now I’m set at day 36 approx. – NOT where I had left off at. IMO this just isn’t fair. I’ve had many health problems – 4 strokes, angina, shingles twice, cataract surgery in each eye, had an orbital fracture and had to have facial reconstructive surgery because of a armed assault home invasion, 3 separate back surgeries 2008, 2012, 2014. Wheelchair bound for 4 yrs. All of these within a 7 yr. time span. I even had to have a hospital bed brought to my home after my surgery. I’m disabled .. mainly bedridden, so I have many limitations, & for enjoyment I go to gsn.com & GSN FB, do surveys, enter sweepstakes, and watch tv – that’s it. I’m 57 yrs. old & a loyal player & buy tokens (as I can). I did email player support and was given a very, very small compensation of 25K tokens (for my month I couldn’t login/get on computer). I was sad for such a low amt. given and the fact they wouldn’t set my daily bonus back to where I left off – so now all my daily tokens are small .. even w/watching all the ads offered. When the daily bonus changed I was getting much larger amounts. Lastly, I play the slots & my wins don’t credit, most of the time, also most of the spin are blurred. I use a 2 yr. old 17.3 ” HP Pavilion g7 notebook, w/windows 7 & I play on Chrome. I loose many tokens compared to the low play, more than what I should, I play 15 lines at 100 a line for a total of 1,500 per bet/play on Diamond Royale Slots .. and when I play the mini/bonus game it isn’t crediting the win amount to my account/balance, a lot of the times. It has taken quite a while to write all this, due to my condition, but I had to vent and hope my words would get to the techs and fix the issues .. maybe too a rep will give me a token compensation/credit that shows I am a valued customer. I trust in GSN, but have been let down. What is odd is that on GSN FB I have no problems. Sorry for this lengthy rant, but I saw this as my last effort to be amended and heard. Excuse any typos, plz. Username, Raye57

• Hi Rhonda, I’m very sorry you’ve had to endure so many health issues. I hope you’re healing well from your recent back surgery. Thank you too for being such a loyal fan. We really do appreciate it, and you.

The counts you see for the Daily Bonus are how many days you’ve consecutively logged in. They always reset to 0 if a person misses a day (or days) of logging in. A lower, or higher count has no bearing on what you’ll get for a Daily Bonus. Overall, everyone’s daily bonus have gone down after the initial introductory period.

I’m not sure why the slots aren’t working properly for you. I understand your frustration. I know you already do it, but please continue reaching out to Player Services when you’re not properly credited. They are happy to assist with any account, or gaming issues.

10. I was playing wheel of fortune I had 990,000, bet 10,000 on the spin ,my
    balance wen to 70000, and I cant collect my daily bonus

• John, the technical team is working hard to figure out the Daily Bonus issues cropping up. Please contact Player Services for Wheel of Fortune account assistance. They can investigate this for you. To contact them click on GSN Help at the top of the main http://www.gsn.com page. Be sure you’re logged on to your user name so you can see the contact link.

11. Finally got daily bonus–it was the amount of tokens that kept adding up for next days play. Thanks for your help in resolving this.

12. I realize u have been trying hard to fix bonus tokens last two days don’t stop cause we all need hope soon be fixed

13. Still no Daily bonus after several days. I know they are hard at work trying to get the problem corrected, but it really is frustrating!! I sure hope they get it worked out soon. Thanks for keeping us updated Angel.

• Hi ladyo22, you have been getting your Daily Bonuses:

3/27/2014 12:15 am Daily Bonus 49,500
      3/26/2014 12:09 am Daily Bonus 39,500
      3/25/2014 12:16 am Daily Bonus 96,000
      3/24/2014 12:06 am Daily Bonus 33,000
      3/23/2014 3:23 pm Daily Bonus 49,000
      3/22/2014 12:02 am Daily Bonus 30,000
      3/21/2014 12:03 am Daily Bonus 44,000

• Hi Angel,
        I don’t know who’s account you checked, but it was not mine. Today I got my bonus for the first time in 3 days and it was 578,000 tokens which had added up over time. I am hoping after today I will keep getting my Daily bonuses. I have been checking way back. They did give me 50,000 tokens because of the problems we have all been having. Is there 2 Ladyo222 on the site?

• Well shoot.. no, I must have been looking at another person’s post but typed to you instead of them. I’m sorry. Yes, I see you were credited 578,000! I’ll go look for the correct person now. 🙂

• No problem Angel. You have a lot to keep up with and I don’t know how you manage it. You are most helpful and very kind. Take care.

14. did not get my daily bonus for days its up to 688.000 doing all the videos for days am i going to get credit for them

15. I have had the same problems. Mine froze on 31,000 for today but my tomorrows number keeps going up. W ILL I GET CREDIT FOR THAT. I did receive 50,000 from players to use while they continued to investigate the problems Thanks.

16. Bottom line: When things don’t work, we can honestly say from past experience that you and your tech employees do All They Can as quickly as possible to resolve problems. We know you want us all content and happily playing on your website. All things break at sometime or another…cars, roofs, bones, plates, and daily bonus. I for one am glad to be patient for this glitch fix. It will come, and all will be well with the world again soon. Thank you for all your efforts on our behalf.

17. ⊱✿◕‿◕✿⊰ OK, its me again angel, now its 650,000 and i’m sure it will still be growing! i did not heard anything from anyone about this matter! NOT TOKENS IN MY ACCOUNT YET……HELP!! ⊱✿◕‿◕✿⊰ DAILY BONUS

• Hi Paulette, a number of people are having Daily Bonus issues. This is being worked on. We thank everyone for their patience!

18. hi i know you people are trying to fix this and doing all you can i know things break and i know they are trying to get it fix soon just trying to be patient here hope its fix soon and i get all my tokens bonus ty

• DEAR MRKULLS,
      YOU ARE CERTAINLY NOT THE ONLY ONE! IN FACT, SEVERAL TIMES NOW I HAVE URGED FOLKS TO KEEP TRACK OF THEIR TOKEN INPUT AS THE COUNTER IS USUALLY SLOW AND NOT ALWAYS RELIABLE. HOWEVER, YOU CAN CHECK YOUR SPINS WITH THE ONES IN YOUR TOKEN CACHE (OR OODLE CACHE), WHERE YOU WILL IMMEDIATELY FIND THE “RIGHT” SCORING. BEST OF LUCK!
      REGARDS,
      PAM

• Paulette, while we’re having difficulties with the Daily Bonus, and it’s taking a while to troubleshoot the exact issue, I don’t think you’ll never see your Daily Bonus eventually credited. It’s just taking time, and for that I apologize.

19. I also have not had the Daily Bonus for the last 3 days. Sorry all is having trouble, but, at least we are not alone. It reassures me that it is not my computer. Mine also is well over 200,000 tokens.
    I am sure they are working hard to find the problem.

20. I also had a lot of daily bonus tokens you gave me k tokens but I wouldof received a lot more by and now my oodles and reward point to add to my acct also????

• sbenson717, I’m sorry, not sure how Rewards Points should be added to your account. Please contact Player Services for account assistance. They can investigate this for you. To contact them click on GSN Help at the top of the main http://www.gsn.com page. Be sure you’re logged on to your user name so you can see the contact link.

21. Angel, I was reading some of the comments, and am wondering, does the Daily Bonus day you are on make any difference? I am on Day 371, have not missed since it started, and I am getting very small bonuses, so I guess it really does not matter, does it? Yes, I know if you miss, you start over, so far has not happened. I am not complaining, as I was one of the lucky ones during the trial period. Just wondering.

22. if the problem is as they say only affecting a small percentage of players why can they not credit these accounts manually.

23. Angel, Please let Player Services know that everything is working great this morning, at least for me! Thank you all very, very much! Peter

24. well i got credit for yesterday which was huge but i don’t know if my tokens were awarded for the one day or should i send tech dept a list of other days too?

• I think the 809,000 was the total of the missing days you had, as they added up. What does it say you’re meant to get tomorrow?

25. i have watched more ads so my total now is at 40500 . i just didn’t see the adding up happening cause the whole amount of days froze at that first day in the far left slot. i wasn’t aware they were adding up. i sent a shout out to randy in tech dept. so i will see what they come up with. my state doesn’t allow me to purchase tokens so these really would be an enticing property to my kitty….. thanks angel for being so prompt with this for me…..

26. Hi Angel I have a question about how the bonus works sometimes when you click for the video it hangs up and does nothing ,yesterday I had 32,000 In the bonus so I watched a bunch of videos and got it up to 60,000 being I was low on tokens but when I went back later it was back to 32,000 are you only allowed a couple videos or can you watch as many as you want for the tokens as long as the watch video comes up because it seems I wasted a lot of time watching videos for nothing I did contact players club but canceled it because I found the hang up working again but don’t know what to do about the videos

27. Hi Angel, I was sitting here with my young niece and I clicked on an advertisment for tokens it was for the movte Sobatoge the language was quite grahic I’m not really a prude but I was surprized to hear it on GSN and felt embaressed with my niece here.Just thought I would mention it in case it got passed some one who might check these thing’s out,other wise alway’s love GSN.Have a nice day

28. Hello angel, Thank u Very much or the tokens I have lost! Take-it easy,
    @ø¤º°`°º¤ø,¸@¸,ø¤º°`°º¤ø,¸@¸,ø¤º°´
    …………HAVE A NICE DAY !!!……
    @°º¤ø,¸¸,ø¤º°@`°º¤ø,¸¸,ø¤º@°º¤ø,¸¸

29. I also just had the same experience I was at 32,000 watched a bunch of videos had 65,000 logged out to play chachingo logged back in and only had 35000
    seems a little misleading to me

• tiki90, I watched about 10 videos to test this, and logged back out and back in, and my count did not go down. If you haven’t already, please contact Player Services for account assistance. They can investigate this for you. To contact them click on GSN Help at the top of the main http://www.gsn.com page. Be sure you’re logged on to your user name so you can see the contact link.

• Thanks Angel for taking the time to do this, I also tried today also same issue . As per your response I have contacted Player services. They have sent me an email back with a heat ticket # I am sure they will figure it out.
        Thanks again Angel for all you do for all of us.
        Tiki90

30. I have played several video bingo games and I keep getting kicked out , so I loose my tokens and nothing registers for my pot of gold tokens. I also did not get my tokens for signing in Friday.

• Hi Carol, please contact Player Services for account assistance. They can investigate this for you. To contact them click on GSN Help at the top of the main http://www.gsn.com page. Be sure you’re logged on to your user name so you can see the contact link.

31. I still do not receive my daily tokens; this is disappointing since I just found this site! Maybe I don’t look in the right place? Please advise. Thanks.

• Hi Beth, welcome to GSN! I hope you’re enjoying our games. 🙂 I checked and you’re definitely getting your Daily Bonus:

3/31/2014 8:40 am Daily Bonus 23,000
      3/30/2014 7:53 am Daily Bonus 27,500
      3/29/2014 8:39 am Daily Bonus 25,000
      3/28/2014 8:32 am Daily Bonus 22,000
      etc.

32. I think that there’s a glitch with the Samsung Galaxy ads. I get credited for the other videos, but whenever I navigate to another part of the site or leave and log in the next day, the tokens I earned for the Samsung ones have disappeared. This is especially frustrating, because you actually have to watch the Samsung videos and can’t have another task open in a different tab. This wastes a lot of time.

33. Two days in the past week (today – 3/31 and 3/28) Token “?” said it was giving me 17,000 and 22,000 tokens but nothing…. My balance is zero. Tokens were never added to my account. Stopped playing for a while because I kept getting kicked out. Tried again in the past week and now says I am getting tokens and does give them to me. This is discouraging. It looks like you guys are having technical issues. Hope this gets resolved soon or I will have to go elsewhere for entertainment!

• Hi vhhcps, please contact Player Services for account assistance. They can investigate this for you. To contact them click on GSN Help at the top of the main http://www.gsn.com page. Be sure you’re logged on to your user name so you can see the contact link.

34. Hi, IDK what’s up, but QOTD will not record my answers! 🙁 I tried answering both questions with no luck…sucks because that’s a 100 Oodle loss AND another -300 cause Daily break says I’ve already completed it, but I didn’t!

• Hi, please contact Player Services for account assistance. They can investigate this for you. To contact them click on GSN Help at the top of the main http://www.gsn.com page. Be sure you’re logged on to your user name so you can see the contact link.

35. Last week, I was having problems logging into GSN.com. Damien and I sent many emails back and forth to each other. Finally, he informed me that the problems were on GANg’s side and you were working very hard to resolve the problems I was having. At one point, Damien thought I would even need to choose a different user name.(Thank you for not making me have to change names!) However when I was finally able to log in again, not only did I lose bonus points, for the better part of a week, but, the spinners wheels started back at day number one! Before the problems started I had been logging in at least once a day, usually more. Now when I go to GSN.com to watch the adds, in order to collect additional an extra 1,000 tokens per add watched, it sends me to a different website to watch them. When I go back to GSN.com, I not only can’t collect the extra bonus tokens, per add, but this past weekend and also at today there was a check Mark in the bonus box already as I went to collect my daily bonus, without my balance having changed. I do know that GSN is working hard in order to insure its players the bonus tokens we lost last week. One day at the end of the week I logged on several times and saw my bonus was 240,000 tokens. I didn’t think that I would actually receive them. I logged in shortly before 12AM EST, and was surprised to ACTUALLY watch my balance go up the entire amount! Thank you both, GSN.com and Damien for working so hard to resolve the issues I had before with being able to collect my daily token balances that I had been unable to collect a few weeks ago! I would greatly appreciate you working on the issues I’m having now. My being sent to other websites to receive the extra 1,000 tokens per add, numerous times a day and receiving nothing in return. Lately, for the past 2 days, when I can tell that I’ll be sent to another website, I just logout. I don’t want to waste anymore time than I already have. I just push the “close” button on the lower right ha and side of the picture and logout if there is no arrow in the center of the screen. I would greatly appreciate you fixing this. I can’t be the only person this is happening to. Thank you in advance for your help with this. Sincerely, Marci B.

• Hi Marci, ads shouldn’t be sending you to another site to view them. As you’re already in contact with Player Services, be sure to let them know of this latest development for you. (If you haven’t already)

36. Last night as I was playing, I got an ad with no “X” to remove it and it hid a large part of the game along with my tokens and oodles. I kept playing for a while but got too irritated and started losing faster than I thought. I also signed in again today hoping to get my daily bonus of 20k+. signed out and back in as it was then 12:01am but no, I didn’t get anything today, yesterday and about a month ago this happened everyday as well. always saying sorry we missed you and you’ll win tomorrow. What’s up with that?

• Hi beachs, I’m pleased to let you know you’ve gotten your Daily Bonus every day for at least the last 12 days. This post explains how to check for your Daily Bonus credits, as well as just being able to keep track of your Token or Oodles transactions in general: http://playernews.gsn.com/?p=4163.

37. I only received 14,700 tokens today, and it showed I was getting the same tomorrow. I thought we were suppose to get at least 15,000 tokens a day. Is anyone else having this issue. I contacted player service today.

38. Hi Angel, any word on how much longer it will be to get credited for the loss Daily Bonus tokens back from March 25th?

• Do you mean the Daily Break? You were credited 300 Oodles on 3/26/2014 5:28 am Daily Break Challenge – March 25

• Sorry, I was referring to the Daily Bonus tokens when logging in……I was not credited due to tech problems from March 25th (for three days worth of Daily Bonus tokens and I have sent msgs to Players Services) and was wondering how much longer until they credit me? I have no concerns with the Daily Break Oodles, just the Daily Bonus Log In

39. i have tried numerous times to get the bonus I receive it once and then it says ” invalid code ” according to other players they say they get it more then once. can u help me and let me know.

40. Has anyone else had the problem after being credited for the Daily Bonus of then not being offered the opportunity to view videos to get extra tokens the following day. “Earn extra tokens tomorrow?” has not popped up for the past 4 or 5 days. Is GSN no longer offering this?

• Hi leedowney, I’m seeing them right now (just watched a couple). You may want to try clearing your browser cache, or possibly even trying a different browser.

• I’m sorry you’re having difficulties. If you have not already, please contact Player Services for assistance so they can investigate. To contact them click on GSN Help at the top of the main http://www.gsn.com page, then look for the green “contact support” button at the top of the help page. I’d recommend logging into your player name before contacting them so there is a record from your account you can access later if need be.