Are you new to GSN and Oodles? Do you have Oodle-related questions such as how to win them, or redeem them for prizes? If so, please read on to find out all about Oodles!
1. What’s an Oodle?
Oodles are GSN’s winnable, spendable, and oh-so-fun-to-say currency! There are tons of ways to win Oodles and you can redeem them in the Prize Center.
2. How can I earn Oodles?
The easiest way to start scoring Oodles is by updating your profile under My GSN > To-Doodles and confirming your email address.
Next, check out the Quick Play category under the All Games tab for endless Oodletunities:
- GSN ChaChingo Bingo: Drawings EVERY hour for a shot at a CASH jackpot. Plus, you’ll earn Group Loot (500 Tokens and 50 Oodles!) by playing on the site when someone hits a jackpot or matches 4 numbers.
- Oodles Bonus Trivia: Answer a Bonus Trivia question every day for 250 Oodles.
- The Wonder Wheel: Spin the wheel to play 1 of 3 quick games!
- Watch videos to earn free Oodles. Learn more here.
Tip: Trivia got you stumped? Go to the GSN Games Facebook page. Players love helping each other out.
- Top players can earn Oodles by landing on our daily, weekly, and monthly leaderboards. Look for games with an Oodle icon.
- Pocket Bonus Oodles when you buy Token bundles. Check your email for exclusive deals, too.
3. What is My GSN?
Think of My GSN as your home base. You’ll find your profile info, current promotions, and more:
- My Oodles: Check your Oodle balance and activity.
- To-Doodles: Find Oodletunities, view Oodle leaderboards, and see what you’ve won from the Prize Center.
- My Tokens: Review your Token activity.
- My Account: Update your profile.
- My Collections: Admire your Oodlectibles!
4. Bring on the PRIZES! How do I redeem my Oodles?
Buy it Now items let you instantly redeem your Oodles to score a prize. We also have sweepstakes. In Oodle Auctions, the highest bidder takes the prize. If you don’t win an auction, the Oodles you bid are returned to you, minus the entry fee.
For more information on how auctions and sweepstakes work, please read Oodletorial – Auctions, and Sweepstakes, and Prizes, Oh My!